OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Printable View
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think...Dohhhhhhh!!!! is more the order of the day.
You asked for some help, I gave you an excellent lead on multiple levels, and then you lost me...it's as if you reverted back to earlier in the topic and responded to that, rather than to the new info I had provided.
No thanks I don't need your help. I know what I am doing.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BrendaSmith:
OK Alex show me the way you help me make mines. You don't know who I am helping by doing my project or what it might change for The disable.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
All I did was give you a really good lead based on your quote. What I got back from you was low class.
Good luck.
So What!!!!Your the classes one. The topic was about digital filmming not are this **** you help to star. Now that's low class.
Alex, shut up you ***** .
i haven't read the whole of the post, cos it got boring, so apologies all round if i've just repeated someone elses stuff, but for the record:
el mariachi (robert rodriguez) was made for 7,000 dollars, and shot on 16mm.
clerks (kevin smith) was made for 24,000 dollars, and shot on 16mm black & white.
evil dead (sam raimi) was made for 500,000 dollars, and shot on 16mm (or maybe it was 35mm).
Beuford C Constantinople
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BrendaSmith:
OK Alex show me the way you help me make mines. You don't know me the reason I start my Company is because I am disable and the disable don't get a chance to make films. You don't know who I am helping by doing my project or what it might change for The disable. Do not be so quick to judge. This is a real Co,and working on a film to stop and work on someone proeject is crazy,but I like to ad I have help a few people do a small projec before. Now it's my turn.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
souljacker, all I did was give her a great lead based on the above request, instead I got shot down.
Yes, yes you did.
You never help the post is about Digital Filmmaking you never answer the Question about Digial filmmaking. You just want off the wall & gave me **** . Hey it's cool I Know it's Film all the way, get wise & stay on topic.
If you make a man , a fire he will be warm for a day,but if you set a man on fire he is warm for the rest of his Life.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 08, 2002 03:32 PM: Message edited by: BrendaSmith ]</font>